Wednesday 11 April 2012

March Top Three


I return with my latest top three, this time it's my favourites from last month.

3.) 17 Photo Flawless Face Primer
I knew from the first second I used this that it would be in my favourites for the month. I put it on underneath my regular foundation and noticed a massive difference in the coverage, texture and longevity of the face makeup. I am in awe, plus it is a steal at only £4.99 (Get it while the 3 for 2 on all cosmetics offer is still running at Boots)

2.) e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
As you can see, I have hit pan on this product after owning the thing for three months. I love it so much that I use it as a face highlighter, a browbone highlighter and an inner corner highlighter above all my other shadows/blushes. It has also been said that it is an exact dupe of the NARS blush named Albatross.

1.) Maybelline Eyestudio 24h Colour Tattoo
Well, what can I say. This product has been highly anticipated in the U.K. after its rave reviews over in the states, and when I found out that it was actually being brought over here I was so excited that I had to rush out to get some. If I had to reccommend only one it would be the colour Permanent Taupe which is known as Tough as Taupe in the U.S. Blog post to follow very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment