Sunday 14 August 2011

Anyone up for a make up swap?

Hey guys, so I've been dying to try out the Wet 'N' Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Palettes and obviously they are not available in the United Kingdom. So I was wondering if any Americans (Or from somewhere that sells these) reading this would be willing to do a makeup swap with me. I can get you any UK exclusive makeup such as Collection 2000, Barry M, Bourjois, MUA, and Beauty UK, or anything else you may want. It could be a long running thing too if you'd like, we could swap every couple of months if you see new products that you'd like to try. If it was to be a monthly thing, I'd probably be able to stretch to £10 ($16.29) but it may differ from month to month. All you have to do is message me on my YouTube channel: AnywherePeople (it's a little bit safer that way) and we'll discuss details from there. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment