Tuesday 2 August 2011

Naming Shadows

You know that feeling when you buy an eyeshadow palette that doesn't have individual shade names, or a single eyeshadow named by simply a number. I HATE IT. So I like to give all my shadows name so that I can actually remember the colours that I use.

Palette 1: W7 Sexy Eyes Palette No 1





1.) Chrome Plated




2.) Different Diamond




3.) Horizonial




4.) New Leaf




5.) Creme De La Menthe




6.) Royal Mint


Single Eyeshadow: Mua Shade 1
Renamed: Ribbon





Palette 2: GOSH Quattro Eyeshadow in Blooming Forest






1.) Maisie Sky




2.) Plush




3.) Antique Taupe




4.) Dazed


Palette 3: Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection in Earth Child (No. 4)




1.) Ivy Eyed




2.) Golden Sage




3.) Porcelain Pink




4.) Amberred




5.) Freckle




6.) Oxidation




7.) Foggy Morning




8.) Forest Fire Aftermath




9.) Mont Blanc




10.) Back to Black







Palette 4: Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection in Brights (No. 2)




1.) Denim Days




2.) Saturday Night




3.) Sunday Morning




4.) Tealling




5.) Buttered




6.) Grassy




7.) Ultra Violet




8.) Clementine




9.) In Search of Barney




10.) Ramona

If you like my names or could suggest better ones let me know. And if you do the same with your eyeshadow palettes let me know. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment